Saturday, May 9, 2009

Preparing For Battle

My brain is preparing for it's war against the exam questions.
It is telling me that it wants to crush the exam questions. Obliterate them. Mutilate and smash them into smithereens. Metaphorically.

I'm telling myself: My brain is Bruce Lee. Except it isn't dead.
It is so fast that someone needs to slow it down to a normal rate. (Bruce Lee's stunts were so fast they had to slow the film down.)

I am making no sense whatsoever. I think this is what studying has done to me. :) I don't mind. Can't wait for exams to come, and be over. Go brain goooo. :) Ahhh, no sweat, brains are meant for high information retention. The brains capabilities surpasses what we all imagine possible. Haha. Whooh aren't I one for exaggeration :p

Till next time folks.

President Editor Keisha - I feel like being proud today :D

No comments:

Post a Comment