Thursday, June 11, 2009

oh my godness.

Hahaaa, yes I did hear a woman actually say Oh My Godness. I couldn't help but laugh out loud.

I'm feeling pretty bad about saying Oh My God to everything nowadays. It's the, " it isnt good to use god's name in vain" thing.

So I am going to list some cool alternatives, that I shall be using from today :D

1. OH MY GOOSEY GANDER!!
( This one has been used by my mother since Goosey Gander known when:D )

2. OH MY DAYSSS!!!
( Don't really know what this means, but it's kind of cool, eh? eh?)

3. OH MY!
( Simplicity; WHOAH )

4. OH MY CATERPILLAR!

5. OH MY GOODNESS!
( Commonality )

6. OH MY BUBBLEGUM!
( No explanation )

7. OH MY GOSH!
( I use this alot :) Don't know what gosh means though. )

8. OH MY SWEET DONKEYS ARSE!
( Okay honestly, I dont use this at all. It's Reuel's. haha I just think it's hilarious. )

9. OH MY SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS!
( Would be amazing if I started saying this all the time. My tongue would be so sore everyday. )

10. OH MY IDON'T KNOW ANYMORE.

Also, some substitutes for all you swearers out there, ehem ehem* lets be like Kazzers and start washing our mouths out with soap eh?
Here are some alternatives:

1. SHIZZLES

2. FUDGE

3. POO POO

4. FISHSTICKS

5. CALAMARI!!
( Don't ask )

6. OCTUPUS BUTT!!!!!!!
( Again, don't ask)

7. H1N1 !!!

8. SHEESHKEBAB!

9. ARSENAL!!!!!

10. Or you could just refrain from swearing or even substituting. Better :D

4 comments:

  1. OH MY FUDGING SHIZZLES !!

    HEHHEH..

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. reuel's one is cute:P
    i stopped saying fudge long ago and replaced it with chuck.

    oh my mother chucker:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaaaaa. blair said that in season two right? mother chucker :P

    haha emon, its cute okay :D

    kazzers yesssss :D

    ReplyDelete