Thursday, September 24, 2009

Gold Rock

You may be wondering what my title means.
It is what I call my little clutch that I like to bring when I wear matching outfits. hahaa.

Its 18 cm wide and 13 cm tall.
Its round-y and oval-y, and hard.
Oh yes, and also gold in colour.

Once filled with my phone and camera, and strapped to my wrist (it has a holder thingamajiggy)
I am fully equipped not only stylishly but also in case I am in need to defend myself.

As my mother would say,
"Baling dekat anjing, anjing pun boleh mati"
Kehkehkeh

It becomes as heavy as a rock, so if I need to throw it to anyone, he/she who tries to attack me shall feel the wrath of my gold rock; in other words, they will suffer from a concussion :) Quite a serious one I might add. haha

Anyway, I have had nothing to write about thus far, so I decided to write about my ever so weirdly fashionable and cool rock clutch handbag :)

Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment