Saturday, January 16, 2010

Burst.

Sad, sad, sad.

Not the holiday I imagined it to be.
Every time I wake up I feel scared.
Like there's something unfair and un-fun waiting later on.
Its that uneasy feeling in your chest, I hate it.

I don't know why it's there, honestly.
Sucks.
Big time.

Though Im doing everything I planned to before SPM finished, I just don't feel right.
Somethings wrong.

So, I was doing a lot of thinking.

Maybe another fresh start? Post welcome 2010.
Maybe I need to get rid of habits.
Bad ones, bad ones.
Might need to snap out of it.

Maybe Im being selfish? Don't know really.

Am so lost in this hormonal shithole of gloom. Wish the inner hippie would step out. Long hair, star glasses, tie dye t-shirt and all.
Peace, and loooooooooooove. Haha. See what that does to me? It makes me giggle. Haha.

Ill end on this note:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

1 comment: