Monday, November 1, 2010

Oh Fiddlesticks.

I didn't post in October :(

Darnit.

Im on holidays now! :D
I swear, I came back on Tuesday, and now its friggen Monday the next week.
WHERE DID MY SIX DAYS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO?

I don't know how they went so fast.
Its mind boggling. I seriously remember it only being Wednesday and I was all
"YEAH, I'm home, and I'm going to relax and take each day nice and slow"

BAM!

Its Monday.
I've been home for almost a week.

I
DIDN'T
FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
IT
PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

I'm so frustrated. I feel like I've done nothing. I feel like I haven't really spent time with my family, everyone's working. So here I sit, at home, alone, keeping myself busy. Haha.

So this week, I'm gonna do what I can to make me feel satisfied with the holidays :D

A little part of me can't wait to dive right back into college work and life, but it's not dominant...
I don't want it to come too soon, though its less than a week away.

I go back to college on 7/11. Bummer huh? But what to do :)

2 comments:

  1. awww poor you!
    but then we did get to meet up and date and eat nasi lemak! :D
    good luck for sem 2, i love ya till bits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. keishaaaaa. update lahhhh. haha
    i really enjoy your updates :D
    are you using the concept of "absence makes the heart grow fonder"?
    because it IS working. hahaha.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete