Sunday, March 4, 2012

Excited, really?

Honestly,

I know I'm only excited to go back to class because I can use my new stationery.

Give it a week or two, and I'll be prying my face off my desk in class. Teehee, nah, I never sleep in class really, scouts honour ! :)

I'm pretty psyched to begin again.
I love university because of this.
You get to begin again. Nothing is ever carried on from the last semester.
Well, except your pointer, HAHA.
But I'm talking about the subjects.

Alhamdulillah, my results last semester have left me satisfied enough, as I know they were alright, considering my struggles with some subjects.
Could I have gotten better results? Of course, no doubt. But, I'm honestly happy.

I'm looking forward to a certain lecturer that might be teaching us this semester, I really hope this lecturer does teach us as he seems amazing! Funny and just, fun. Plain old good fun.

All in all, it's a new semester, and I'm pretty stoked about it right now!

This blog really needs some rejuvenation !
Will try to post more, what's the word.... necessary.
Will try to post more necessary and significant, there you go, necessary and significant things.

Toodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment