Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Apologies, extended, past the luminescent barrier.

Because this post is going to be a girly one. So girly, that you might want to look away.

I haven't posted something completely random and boring in a while, so I though, 'Why not now?'.
Since, I am in the midst of what you would call a jam packed week (albeit not as jam packed as a fortnight ago), I decided to let my eyes do a little washing (direct Malay translation of "cuci mata", yes) and get a little pampering for a bit.
They have been serving me well, looking at/through, reading and scanning notes/books/slides/paperwork etc.

Well, eyes. Cry over these pictures, if you must, of sheer disbelief, that it could be true.


That someone so drool-worthy, could exist.


Well, isn't that a man. Wooh!


Joe Manganiello: burly, rugged goodness, with beard for good measure. DROOOOOL.


This post, I have to admit, is so high school. Think of it as me reminiscing over the days that are long gone. :D


END OF (perhaps).

No comments:

Post a Comment