Sunday, August 16, 2009

Elephant and Hippopotamus Juice.

I dont really know what's going on.

Though I'll settle for seeing him happy.

I only say that I don't...but I really still do.
Who could believe such a lie. Seriously. I'll be in this state for a long time.

But hey, I'm absolutely fine. Never better. I'm surrounded by people who are constantly making me smile and my two perpetual pillars, I cherish them so.

It just feels like a painful void at times. Black, and hostile. Sometimes.

I forget about it most of the time.
But when it pays me a visit, the center of this void feels like it is being twisted and pulled further inside me. Drilling almost.

But like I said. I am fine. Never better.
I know I'll get over it one day.

The best part is, I don't know who I am writing about.
I know them.

But I don't know which one.

No comments:

Post a Comment