Friday, August 14, 2009

Hiccups

This blog entry has absolutely nothing to do with the title that I decided to bestow upon it.

I've often wondered:

1. Why people felt the need to evolve drawings into alphabets/words.

2. When people realized education is important.

3. How people discovered that a tree can be used to make paper. How did they process it?

4. How did the Egyptians make their drawings jut out (like its embossed) from the ancient walls; did they carve around the symbol? Wouldn't that mean they had to carve out the whole wall and leave the symbol un-carved?

5. Why chewing gum was invented. I mean, if you think about it, what's the point of it existing? Not that I don't LUB chewing gum...

6. When the first play was performed.

7. What my life would be like if I were to be born a boy.

8. Why and how people felt the need to invent instruments.

9. When people discovered humour.

10. How a prodigy's brain functions.

11. What it would feel like to be a synaesthete. I bet it would be amazing.

12. How I would carry out the perfect crime. (Not that I'm planning to do so in the distant future)

13. If I'll ever finish Grade 8 piano and be able to sight read well.

14. How soap was even begun to be thought about to clean one's self. Why didn't they settle for water? Or that plant that squirts shampoo when you squeeze it. And when they discovered that, how did they start wondering how to recreate it using chemicals.

15. How did they find all the chemicals in the world?

Ahh, just a few of my random thoughts... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment