Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It still isn't comforting.

Got my P today :)
Well, I passed the test, :D

As the title says, it still isn't comforting.
I thought, maybe after this test, I'd be less, I don't know how to describe it.
Let's just put it this way, I thought I'd be less bothered.

Bothered about, thinking about my future. Haha, honestly I have no intention of being dramatic here. It's the " What's to become of me?" sort of feeling.

Medicine has already put its spell on me; lured me in like a siren does sailors.

I'd be moonstruck if Medicine was a man.

HAHA.

What a way to put into words what career path you have chosen for yourself. Weird. Leave that department to me, "Being Weird". I'm terribly good at it, believe me.

Speaking of career paths chosen for yourself, it doesn't necessarily mean you'll be able to walk that path. I guess I'm ready for that. But by ready, I mean, I'm ready for me not being able to do it overseas. I still want Medicine. Haha, I'm moonstruck, remember? :P

But seriously now, if, I don't get to do what I want to, for some strongly persistent reason, then, I'm going to have to think and think fast, because I have no idea what would be better than Medicine at this point. I was contemplating Geo-science, but after giving it MUCH MUCH thought, Medicine still won. My heart is just set on it. I don't care what people say about it being hard, or the fact that you'll be putting yourself under a lot of stress. All I'm thinking about is that gratification, when I've finally become Dr.. I know I'll feel good about myself. And I think that's all that matters. Realizing your dreams, one step at a time, and enjoy the fruits of your labour when you've reached that goal :)

Even if I don't do medicine, finding a substitute will be hard, I will not fib. But, once I find it, I'm going to do the best that I possibly can to make me proud of myself. And of course, my parents. I'm probably going to be a bit embarrassed if I don't do medicine after this, but hey, if I can't then I can't.

So, I'm just going to have to work with what I get.

No comments:

Post a Comment