Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Vegabooms

You two rock!
Never in a million years, I swore to myself, that I would watch or laugh or cry at a korean drama, neither listen to korean songs. That is literally impossible when you're friends with Nadzirah. Not only did you make me memorize the names of the group members of DBSK, (which I previously called DBKL, honest) but you made me laugh hysterically at them while on a game show. I will never ever forget Dragon Fire Ball or whatever it is. Haha, though I still don't LIKE korean media, you did succeed in making me see that they aren't that lame :P

Miss Ahda Nadzirah, and Miss Nor Zaity, you guys made the first few weeks of KMS bearable! The fact that you were just a few doors away from me was amazing. Though that may not be the case now, wherever we are in Vega, we're still Vegabooms! :P You guys are great to be around, to talk to and to have a good laugh with. May we be friends for a long time to come! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment