Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sweet.




Too sweet. :S

But they were nice.
Hehe.
Nothing fancy, didn't bother to do the icing properly either. Was just craving a cupcake.

I decided to follow the recipe exactly, but ohmygod, never doing that again. Tasted like eating sugar.
Butt, on the plus side, without the icing, the cupcakes are just nice.
Chocolate Chip cupcakes, chocolate frosting and crunchy chocolate bar broken on top. Wooh :)

Wooh! :)

My goodness though, washing buttercream icing, is SO annoyingly backbreaking. I had to use a toothbrush to clean the piping nozzle and tip. Took agesss. Had to wash it with soap like 5 times. Oh well. The view from the kitchen window behind the sink kept me smiling :)

He was just looking at me wash the dishes the whole time, and I could see the wind blowing his fur. So cute :)



No comments:

Post a Comment