Saturday, December 31, 2011

Garlicious End.

Today, is the last day, of 2011.

Can you believeeeee it? How time flies.

Tomorrow, it will be the year of 2012. When the world ends. Or so they say. I can't stop thinking about that for some reason.

Anyway, my Dad came home from work today and I decided to make some garlic bread for him :D Got some sourdough bread from the shop "gourmet" in Bangsar yesterday. So, used that bread. Melted some butter, mixed in some garlic seasoning, and spread it (generouslyyy) over the bread. Popped it in the oven for 10mins, and voila! :)

And might I say, It was AWESOME! or it IS awesome, there's still some left downstairs :D

Here are ze pictures :)
Enjoy droolinggg over themmmmm.
Don't mean to brag, but seriously, they're that good. I have to friggen blog about them they're so good.

This was them in the oven :

Gosh doesn't that look like a perfect piece of garlic bread to you ? X) You can see the yellow of the garlic butter. The bread was brown to begin with, its not brown because it was in the oven. I didn't toast them entirely. Sorta, crispy on the edges but nice and warm and juuust right in the middle. It wasn't so hard that it hurt to bite into it like most garlic breads you get in restaurants, neither was it too stale bread-chewy or too soggy.



I hope you catch my drift. I may never be able to make garlic bread this good ever again, so just give me this one "perasan" post okay ? haha :D



Happy New Year's everyone, have a good'n.

-Keisha.




No comments:

Post a Comment