Saturday, December 3, 2011

Italiamak.

So there we were in Italiannies, mommeyh, lil bro, granddaddeyh and I.

Granddaddy and lil bro with their fettucini carbonara, Mommy eating a from the appetizer plate, and me with my chicken&asparagus risotto (MAJOR YUM).

So when the waiter came by, I forgot what we asked from him, but when he came by, my dearest granddaddy had finished his meal. And guess what he asked for.
Here, I'll put it in script.

Granddaddy (waving hand at the waiter) : Ni, ni!

Waiter : Yes?

Granddaddy (with his index finger up) : Bagi teh tarik, teh tarik satu.

Me, lil bro : HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Waiter (smiling) : Kami takda teh tarik sini. Coffee ada, coffee.

Granddaddy : Teh, teh takda?

Waiter : Takda.

Graddaddy : Coffee? White coffee?

Waiter : Black coffee je.

Mommy (to the waiter) : Nevermind, it's okay. Thanks.

Mommy (to my atuk) : Ni tempat Italian la, mana ada teh tarik semua. Balik rumah boleh minum teh tarik. Kat sini wine ada la! Teh tarik semua takdak.

Granddaddy (Calls the waiter again) : Bagi fresh orange satu.

HAHAHAHAH.
I swear my granddad is awesome man. Haih.
Cry from laughter.
Oh yes, and he fully approves my writing about him in my blog :D haha.
I love you Tok Yem!

Oh yes, again. You people should go to Italiannies! Wootwoot!






No comments:

Post a Comment