Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Love, the Quichemeister.

Need to come up with some valentine presents for the loved ones :)

Not actually getting into the Valentine's thing, many schools of thought on it. But I do it just for fun, nothing spiritually involved, I guess you could say?

I mean, it's been a day that I've thought since forever to be about celebrating the shape that we all associate with love, which is this:



That's all it is to me really, :) Giving someone some love! Haha, mind you I could actually do this on any day of the year, but then it wouldn't be a Valentine-y present. I don't know. I stand by my reasoning :D

So, I have a couple ideas up my sleeve, one involving clay, and the other paper. I'm partially inclined to the clay idea, although it is more expensive.

And as someone told me, its the thought that counts Keisha! Still, if its the thought that counts, well, I have two thoughts, and it'd be better if its a nicer, more expensive thought right? haha. And so I'll realize the nice, expensive thought, if all goes well.


A week to go, and then show everyone some love :D

Please refer to blog title for blogentry-ending salutations.
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment