Monday, February 13, 2012

Tell, no tell?

Inspired by a vlog about putting one's self out there, that saw some time ago. Decided to offer my opinion(s).

Okay so there's this boy.

And there's this girl.

Girl loves boy. Boy doesn't show interest romantically.

OR

Boy loves girl. Girl doesn't show interest romantically.

Girl doesn't know how to tell boy, because boy is her friend/good friend/best friend.
And vice versa.
You get my point.

Tell or no tell? is the question swimming around in either of their heads.

Well,

Tell:
Worst case scenario, they say I like you as a friend, so lets just stay that way.
OR
Things get awkward and you're never the same around each other again.

Damn.

No tell:
Stay friends and be happy with the way things are, nothing was wrong with it in the first place right?

Hmm..

But, would you rather look back saying "Yeah, it didn't happen. I tried."

or spend your whole life thinking

"What if I told him?" or "What if I told her?"
"Would things be different?"

I don't know.
How about you?

For now, if I was in this predicament, I say I'd rather keep the friendship that ruin anything.
But maybe I'll change my mind when I'm 70, thinking whether that crush was the one that got away.
Lol, katy perry song quote. Niceee :P

The subject matter of this random entree, is subjective. And risky.

Aih, life :P


1 comment:

  1. keisha, thanks for the entry. i am going through this situation ya know!

    ReplyDelete