Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Of stunning imagery.

So, I'm trying to find a book, or books, that are set in beautiful places, imaginary or not.
I'd like to find a book where stunning imagery is described and you feel as if you're taking a vacation rather that reading a book.

I just keep imagining if the movie Avatar were to be a book before it became a movie, which I assume it wasn't, I think it'd be absolutely interesting to have read how the environment the Na'vi lived in was described. How every touch of bare feet or fingers or a brush of the hand illuminated that particular part of nature. It would've been nice to imagine that, to see it how you imagined it to be in your mind, a personal movie :)
The forest, the sea...
Or, the environment the Greeks lived in, or the Egyptians, the pearl whites with sashes of gold, the sandy browns with touches of royal gold and blue, that sort of thing. What they wore, where they lived and what it looked like; I think you catch my drift here.

Well, that is what I mean.

If you know of such a book or books, PLEASE let me know :D

It'd contribute to developing a wondrously vivid imagination, able to rid your life of boredom anywhere you are at anytime :)

Peace out, yo!

No comments:

Post a Comment