Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Who Would've Thought These Pods Could Exude Perfection.

If there was one scent, that (if nostril scent implants were ever to be introduced or invented for that matter) I would constantly love to breathe in, it would be,
Vanilla.
"The sweet waft of vanilla fills the air that you can almost see the beige coloured whiffs pattern elegant swirls in the, if not, ordinary plainness in sight. I'm completely intoxicated. It is, without a doubt a scent that I truly adore. It's body, it's depth, so intensely gorgeous."
Though preferably, I like a mild whiff. It's absolutely enough to comfort. When I think vanilla, I think musky perfection. I'd love to have a day in my life where, I would be submerged in the many varieties of vanilla scents :)

I have yet to taste the flavour of the vanilla pod. I bet it's natural,strong, aromatic qualities (obviously) would batter and murder the common bottled vanilla extract that we use any day.

Ahh, vanilla, vanilla.




Heavenly.

No comments:

Post a Comment