Friday, April 23, 2010

Hoarders.

Spring Cleaning day today.

My father, mother and I took out all the junk in the store room, and sorted it all out.

There were so many shoes in there, that we forgot were there.

So, as my father was passing me the forgotten things from the store room, he handed me this see through black plastic bag containing a baby pink, oblong shaped object, that had a smaller oblong shaped hole in the middle.

It was, a toilet seat -_-.

I swear! I don't even know WHYY it was there, or how it got there!
Had a right laugh pulling it out of the store room.

" Why on earth have we got a toilet seat in our store room?!?!?!"

I think it was partially broken even.

I cannot even conjure up a cover-up reason, honestly.

We found, sun tan and deodorant in there too. Rexona for men. Full bottle. Haha.

Then came all the motivational books that were stocked away in a big square box. Found some I thought I ought to read. Look out for them on my Unputdownable section eh ? :)

It's good we organized the store room though, much more space. Good organizing day.

Next, my room. Eeek. :S

No comments:

Post a Comment