Sunday, April 18, 2010

The Town of Everlasting Peace


I can't help but feel at peace every time I visit Taiping.

I love the smell of the air there.

This time round, my favourite part was Saturday morning in the cool cool waters of this place you're about to see.

Indulge;


The view from where we were.


We swam in that water. The pool is much bigger, you just see a small portion of it up there. It's mostly sand and big rocks underwater. The water: SUPER cold!

And to the right of that pool is...

This:


Family members had a blast sitting under it trying not to get whooshed away. They said it was like a big old back massager, haha. There was a big uneven slippery rock from under the waterfall right up to the bottom of the picture up there, so it was sort of a natural water slide :D Had a good laugh trying to crawl up it on all fours :P


The surface was so smooth you'd think it was buffed! Look really closely in the middle of the above picture :P


I love this one.

(I'm still working on my photography skills :P )

One of the best weekends ever!


1 comment: