Sunday, April 4, 2010

The i-Unexpected

We decided to go to i-City this afternoon. We didn't think of going down to walk around, just planned to drive and have a little look. But when we got there, oh my, it was just beautiful! Definitely difficult to resist not being in the midst of the forest of colourfully illuminated trees. So my father convinced us to go down and walk, and so we did. I took some cool pictures as you can see below. It was really impressive, and so awesome. It's the kind of place you want to take let's say, your foreign friends who come to Malaysia to. Or even friends in general for that matter. It's just a cool place to be, and take lots and lots of pictures. Which, I'm sure, us girls wouldn't mind doing :P Guys too maybe, hehe.

Anyway, I said it before and I'll say it again, it was A W E S O M E :D


The first non blurry picture I took when we first got there.
Everyone was literally going "Wow! Wow!"


- I absolutely love that purple, blue, turquoise-y green and white, Whooh! The red doesn't really do it for me, but it still looks nice, hehe.


- I like this one, it was cool to be able to walk in between the trees.


- I love the striking colours against the dark night sky, really nice bright neon like effect. Sigh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment