Friday, November 18, 2011

I thought this would be easier.

Maybe I'm biting off more that what my mouth's cavity has enough room for to chew.

I feel somewhat overwhelmed.

Previous (way way way way previous posts) posts have have suggested that I am immune to stress.
Well, that sort of changed ever since I entered the crazy and unpredictable world that is University.

As of now, I can safely say that I know what stress feels like. Stress over things that aren't meant to be stressed over, totally insignificant to academic performance but necessary to obtain accommodation closer to class next semester, therefore reducing money usage for accommodation and transport. It's tiring, but it has to be done. And I keep telling myself, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Well, this week (though not yet over) has been crazy. And this weekend, will be crazy too. I just really want to get it over and done with, so that I can move on with my studies. Have this college sports day thingy, and I'm handling football teams :D haha, ironic. I don't really like football. But oh well. I'll just be keeping score.

Pretttty scared, finals are about a couple of months away and my gut tells me I HAVE to start revising right now. So yeah.

Couple of high points this week that reminded me why university is cool, were that I won an essay competition (Yeay!) and also did reasonably well on a test for which the subject is my least favourite right now. It always works like that, subjects that I like, I don't score. Overconfidence maybe? Something needs to be fixed, and shall be once I figure out what it is. Lets just hope I do so before finals. Golllllyyyyyyy, finals. Woooh! :)

So, all the best to me ahha andddd everybody elso who is experiencing the situation which I am experiencing at any amplified scale be it negative or positive :D

Peace out homies, :)

No comments:

Post a Comment