Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Aisyah Nasaruddin, Sarah Liyana Abdul Rahim

I love these chicks :D

Was boooodiful to confrence with them last night, dah lama tak ckp with all 3 of each other at the same time.

Well, I just want both o you to know that ASK will live as long as we do, and as long as we live is the time that I will cherish our friendship :)

Sarah, though you are farawayyy, you're still close! In my heart! Auwwww cheesyyy goodness :D haha.

Aisy babe, though you're sooo closeeee, you're so farawayyy. But still close! In my heart too :D

Aisy, I nak gambar ASK from your cest la vie section :D

Wooh, rindurindu.

:')


1 comment:

  1. I tktau dh gmbr tu pergi mana beb. Kena korek thumbdrive tp itupun sudah jadi virus hub uitm pcs -_-

    Tp tu mse kita present puteri gunung ledang -_-

    ReplyDelete