Friday, April 20, 2012

Fed, but never remembered.

There are so many songs that I know of.
And some of those, I can only sing one or two lines from.
Here, are those songs, and the line(s) that I know from them.

1. Dont know the title by Bob Marley.
Don't worry, about a thing, cause every little thing, is gonna be alright. END

2. Que Sera Sera by don't know who.
 Que sera sera, whatever will be, will be. The future's not ours to see, que sera, sera. END

3. The Greatest love of All by Whitney Houston:
Because the greatest love of all is ...... meeeeeee. Let the children's laughter, remind us ... used to be. i decided long ago! Not to live in anyone's shadow! If I fail, if I succeed, you can't take away my dignityyyyy.  END

4. Bad by Michael Jackson
Who's bad. tenenenet teenenenet. END

(I know I'm a huge MJ fan, but for some reason, I can NEVER remember the lyrics to that one song.)

5. Besame Mucho by Dean Martin
Besame, besame mucho. Each time I... a kiss I hear music divine. END

6. Don't worry Be Happy by don't know who.
oooooooooohooohooohoohooohoohoohoohoohoohoohoooo Don't worry be happy. END

7. Don't know by don't know
I can see clearly now the rain has gonee. END

8. My Baby you? by Marc Anthony
My baby you, are the reason I can flyyyy.  END

9. Getaran Jiwa by P. Ramlee
Getaran jiwaaaaa, melanda hatiku. .... irama dan lagu.... walaupunnn END.

10. Don't know by don't know
Dia datang clapclapclap END

11. Apa nak jadi by SM Salim
Apa nak jadi, apa nak jadi, sampai sekarang tak kahwin lagi. END

12. Mmmbop by the Hanson Brothers
mmmbop bittibetap ba doowop bedimida ba doowop bittebetappaa duuu. END

13. Like a G6 by FEM
Poppin' bottles in the ice like a blizzard, when we drink we do  it right gettin slizzered? .......like 3 6 now im feelin so fly like a G6. END

14. Kaho Na Pyaar Haii by don't know
Kaho na pyaar haiii, kaho na pyaar haiii. END

15. Signed, Sealed, Delivered by don't know.
Signed selaed delivered, I'm yours! END


Well, honestly, there are a lot more, but i wouldn't want to bore you any further than I already have.
Thus, this ends here and now :D

Till next time folks!
-K-


No comments:

Post a Comment