Monday, April 30, 2012

Mardlepops and cheebrazetahs.

Finally got round to making those clay polymer pens I wrote about in my Valentines Day post this year.

These are my first batch, so they're not perfect, and I'll be making more and in different colours as well as designs also :)

Been experimenting with some design ideas and they seem to work well!

I've been thinking and have decided that these will be up for sale in the near future. Will update soon about that.
I've already named the designs as well haha :D That's how excited I am.

Well, here you go!


The rest haven't been finished yet, but the one in the front is roughly what they'll look like as the finished product.


 From left : Mardlepop and Cheebrazetah :)

Pretty cool eh?

Can't wait to make more! 


Love
K productions.

No comments:

Post a Comment