Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Le 13 after 2000.

Hello 2013 :) 

Why, my 1/365 was perfect. Filled with family, friends and good food!


Here's to another year of trying to catch up with my "at least one a month" posting policy.

Also, I'm to start a yearlong project inspired by "Project Life" created by Becky Higgins, introduced to me by Photojojo's article of photo project suggestions  :)

However I am torn whether to do it digitally or physically, because the retro-soul in me loves to feel the ridges and elevations and textures that make a scrapbook a scrapbook. However gone are the days where my idea of scrapbooks were an obligatory swarm of packed pictures with ribbons and buttons.

Now, I think of a scrapbook being more suave, if a scrapbook can even be described that. And, calm. A calm, sophisticated, colorful, awesome scrapbook that oozes dedication, appreciation and most of all, that collects memories!

Ill post the first week's worth of the project when I'm done, so you can see what I'll be doing for the rest of the year!

I've still yet to decide whether to go digital, or tangible.


Hope you've had a good 1/365 :)

May 2013 be ayy doubleyou eeeee esss oh em eeee!

Turrah ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment