Friday, April 3, 2009

It's In My Ceiling

I heard scratching noises on my roof on the night of 30th of April.
It wasn't really scary at the time.
The scratching didn't stop.
I got home at around 3 on the 31st. I heard the scratching again, until night came.
I was beginning to think it was scary.
The next day, at around 5.00pm, I heard a cat meowing in low tone.
I stood on my bed to see if it was coming from my ceiling.
It was.

-_-"

A cat?! Above the plaster of my ceiling? Squished between the plaster and the roof of my house?!
What the hell.

As I was thinking all of the above,
I heard
three little meows.

OH MY SWEET DONKEY'S ARSE.

She gave birth in there?
OMSDA

So yes, now, I am listening to the mama cat, and her little babies scratching and meowing away, sandwiched between two ceilings. I wonder how it got there, the mama cat.

The funny thing is, I feel like these cats are, mine. I mean, I feel attached to them somehow. I don't know. Well the mama cat did choose to reside above MY room.
Its nice to know that new life has been brought into the world, its sort of calming, in a sense. I always wonder what they're doing up there. Those little kitties, if they have just been born, would still be blind, drinking their mothers milk, all four legs sprawled out and their eyes still closed. Adorable little things. I wonder what colour(s) they are. I want to see their blue eyes. Ah, I don't know, I find it so comforting :) Haha

Or maybe its a rat, or a bat up there. But then again, rats and bats don't go MEOW. So. Haha. Or maybe I heard the meowing from outside, not from above my room. I don't know. Whatever it is, I'll stick to my theory, because I'll admit, I quite like the idea of having a cat and kittens in my ceiling :D

I will miss them when they go.

Oh and yes, seeing as I heard three little meows, I'm just going to ASSUME that there are four little kitties. haha. So I've named them. One's Bob, the other one is Earl and the other one is Daisy and the other other one is Sage. The mama cat's name is Joyah :)

Adios ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment