Sunday, April 19, 2009

It's In My House (The Sequel to "It's In My Ceiling")

The kitties in my ceiling, traveled into my mother's ceiling, god knows how.
I told my parents
"YESSS! I'm not delusional :) ! "
They laughed.
My father climbed, yes, he CLIMBED into the ceiling through this hole in the ceiling of our landing upstairs, but found nothing because there was this barrier up there. But the meowing didn't stop.

My eldest brother and my father went on the roof to see if they could see the cats by lifting the tiles of the roof up. But, unfortunately, that was unsuccessful as well because underneath the roof tiles is a sort of foil and other layers of other materials of the insulating kind.

My mother then suggested calling the Fire Brigade. My father agreed. He called, and explained about the kitties in the ceiling. The Fire Brigade phone man said they'd come as soon as they put out a fire somewhere.

True enough, the Fire Brigade came, with the Fire Truck, and ten firefighters :)
It was so so so so so so so cool.

My little brother said " This is the BEST night of my life..." upon seeing the gigantuous fire truck parked in front of our house; his eyes practically popping out of their sockets and his jaw practically on the ground; in excitement.

So four firefighters went upstairs to have a look-see. They went up in the ceiling through the same way my father did. Around five minutes later, I heard a loud meowing and the firefighter brought down a little black kitten! He said there were more up there but they'd ran away already. So, they rescued a little kitten from my ceiling :D It was really adorable to see such brave men, tough, brave men, rescue a little kitten :) Amusing, but very cool :)

One of the firefighters that came just happend to be cute :D hahaaa. but the kitten that they brought down made my night. Its so adorableee! ADORABLE!!! It's very dark brown, under the light, and has black pupils with blue irises, and is the size of my foot. ADORABLE! We (my little brother and I) took it into my room and started praying that we could keep it, and my father said we could!!!!! Both of us were over the moon, and still are. But, it misses its mother very much and still needs milk from the mother but the mother is nowhere to be found:(

So, my father and little brother took it to the vet and it turns out the little kitty has diarrhea :(
And the vet gave us some immunity medication for us to give little kitty and my father bought some milk for it, so it seems to be getting better. The little kitty is a male :) The vet says :)

If any of you remember, I said I'd name my next cat Guy de Maupassant, but, due to the cirucumstances leading up to this point, we've decided to call it Rooftop.

And I came up with its full name and nickname.

Rooftop Boogie

Nickname: Roof or Roofie

So, another member added to the family :)

Rocky Balboa; 3 years old
Sunny Baudelaire; 2 years old
Rooftop Boogie; 1 month old
:D

I love kucing :)

1 comment:

  1. a little kitty i found months ago ran away after a few hours:(
    the name Rooftop Boogie is sooo cuute:D n 10 firefighters!

    Cool gila

    ReplyDelete