Thursday, June 14, 2012

And with effort, comes the result. Desired or unexpected though?

After hard work and effort.

The FEELING of it paying off is wonderful but induces anxiousness.

Then comes the result, the ever so longed for result.

Whether satisfaction, or dissatisfaction, something unexpected or a pleasant surprise awaits, only God knows.

So long as you know you transcribed the information and translated it into ink on paper, as best you possibly could.

Whenever that is the case, that you gave it all you possibly could, the outcome will always be positive. Think about it. You gave it all you could have. That means you studied by talking, making cool notes, reading and re reading and memorising the reading again to get it in your brain and then recapping key concepts and then trying some questions to get used to the format, doing past year papers of the subject, until you can say and understand it, until its at your fingertips. Now that sounds like bloody acing your test to me.

So I hope that I can say this to myself whenever I finish a test " I did the best I could" and really mean it. Being honest with yourself and other that you actually DID do the best you could have done, is a difficult thing. I admit, I've lied about it before to make myself feel better. But it kills me inside to know: "If that is what I achieved after a certain amount of last minute limited time of studying, imagine what i could have acheived if I studied even more."

This is me, saying it's never too late, and better late than never, changing my ways. I've neglected my old self and let this big ugly dark shadow control me. Now, I feel like it's time to change something. To get back on track, with what I know my life is supposed to be like. No more wasting time thinking about things that I shouldn't be thinking about, getting worked up about silly little things when others have it so much worse, and finally getting rid of this avalanche of laziness inside me.

Gotta start somewhere, and sometime.
I'm going to TRY to do it now, :)

LETS!

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment