Thursday, June 7, 2012

Maybe the open top double decker bus was invented when mummies invaded london.


London, 2011.


 Nostalgia strikes. Alhamdulillah I had the privilege to be there and for that I am eternally grateful. To Allah SWT for willing it. To my parents, who let me go, who trusted me, who supported me. To my aunt and uncle, who trusted me well enough to travel with their daughter. To my cousin for coming with and making the trip that much more wonderful than it already was. To my family in England, who took us in, who fed us, who helped us and made us feel more welcome and more at home than being in a foreign place can allow.

It's been a year now, and I almost can't believe it. I can still remember it being bright as day at 8pm, the cold spring nights and the beautiful walks around the lake.

Reminiscing over that wonderful, wonderful time and how great it felt to be there.
Traveling is a really awesome thing to do, wherever you go, and each and every trip has a different meaning and a different story to it. Like these photos which I took on some recent trips. All of them mean something different to me, and all of them bring back memories of awesome, even some weird and or scary times too.

Sky Bridge, Gunung Mat Chinchang, Langkawi, 2011.


Morib Gold Coast, Banting, 2012. 

Samila Beach, Songkhla, Thailand, 2012.

I dream of traveling everywhere, then again, I think everyone does. Going to see a foreign country is always an enlightening experience. Next trip for myself, I think I want to go here:



Bruges. (Image from google search)

My heart just flutters looking at this picture. I've always been intrigued by medieval times and it's said that Bruges is one of the most well preserved Medieval towns in Europe. Love. Well, a girl can dream :) 

Maybe I'll go backpacking. HAHA. Pfft. I know. Me? Backpack? Who knows. 
Like I said, I can dream, non?




No comments:

Post a Comment