Tuesday, March 17, 2009

German, anyone?

If anybody can answer..

Why is it that I prefer to lie on my bed and stare into nothing, than pick up a book and study for SPM, when I know SPM is the hugest thing ever!?

Haih, don't waste your saliva, I know the answer already.
I'm Mrs Lazybum of the century.
Well, considering the amount of studying I have done in the past few weeks, I wouldn't consider myself a lazy arse, but I feel like one, a BIG one. Gotta step my game up mannnn.

I still haven't finished revising Tingkatan Empat topics, I have, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Agama, Sejarah, Math, Art, and AddMath to finish up. Oh yeah, those are ALL the subjects, therefore it can be concluded that I haven't finished revising anything! :( I'm working on it though. Sigh

I was thinking, this may sound very funny, but I don't know what stress feels like. HAHA. Honestly. What is stress? Lots of Homework? I can deal with it. So much homework that theres not much time left to study because the time has been spent to finish all homework? I didn't feel like pulling my hair out. I felt a bit flustered, but is that stress? I mean, I don't know. Lets say exams are tomorrow, my eldest brother looks at me and says
"Bukan ada exam ka esok?"
"Ada"
"Asal relax je ni?"
"Lah, biase je ah, haha."
Then
"Why is Keisha all calm, tomorrow exam!! If it were me I'd be so nervous and all!"
And I'm like
"Seriously, why is everyone so bugged by my calmness!"

I'm not bragging that I'm a cool cat - OH THE CHEESE-INESS!-
but heyyy, RELAX. haha, yeah right, like I relax all the time. No it's just that I don't really feel nervous for exams, especially school ones. I only get nervous about the results.
It's the same when I'm doing the exam.
After the exam, people are like,
"SUSAHH!"
And I'm like
"Errr. OKAY lahhh"
Not to say that it was easy. It was just OKAY hahaaa. I mean, some questions I could do and some I couldn't so it doesn't qualify as SUSAHHH!!

The Agama paper in Form 1 when I just got back from England was "SUSAHHH!!" hahahaa.
Thats becuase I knew ZILCH about everything. I was pretty depressed during the exam. And I thought the exam lasted an hour so I was scribbling with handwriting that was messier than a 2 year old's thinking I was going to run out of time. I'd stapled everything and stopped writing after the first hour and I looked around to find all of 1 Firasat's heads still focused on the paper. I was confused for a minute then I realized it was a 2 hour paper. I mean, I didn't realize, I read on the exam paper. HAHA. DUHH. But it was dizzying because my forehead was creased the whole two hours. In other words I was frowning due to frustration of not being able to answer anything. So that, I classify as SUSAHH!


I miss Frau Rabin, and German class in the oh-so-hot-in-the-summer classroom on the top floor of the building opposite the cantene. Cantine, Cantane, Cantanaa HOW DO YOU SPELL KANTIN IN ENGLISH?!!!!!
Speaking of the building opposite the KANTIN, the building on the right of the canteen, that's it! CANTEEN-isn't it?!, anyway, the roof of the building on the right of the KANTIN in England went up in flames!!!! We were all rushed to the hilly grass place behind school and we were all singing
"DA ROOF!! DA ROOF!! DA ROOF IS OWN FAIYAH!!!"
rofllmao

Unforgettable day :D

Moving on,

Ich heisse Keisha,
Ich bin sechzehn jahre alt.
Ich liebe shokolade.
Ich hasse schlange und spinna.
Ich lieblings farbe ist scwarz und weiss
Ich liebe wasser.
Ich habe drei bruder.
Ich bin so schon (GILA PERASAN :p)
ICH LIEBE JASON MRAZ!


I wish I didn't leave England so soon, my German would be better.

Ich Liebe Deutsch!!! :D

I do not know the purpose of this entry, maybe I wrote it out of boredom, hence the hollow, meaningless ramblings of randomness.

Aufwiedersehn.

No comments:

Post a Comment