Thursday, March 19, 2009

OKAY PEOPLE, THAT'S IT!!!!

I'M GOING TO START A PETITION TO GET THESE STUPID GARDEYNIA* SONGS OFF THE RADIO! THEY ARE DOING MY HEAD IN!! SERIOUSLY!!

" Gardeynia, so good you can even eat it, on its own,
You can taste the difference in Gardeynia,
So good you can even eat it on its own.."

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I wish I could shove that song somewhere the sun don't shine!!!
Gosh.
But hey, it's a good in terms of advertising,
They've got me singing it, though I absolutely LOATHE it,
It just stays in my head, ANNOYING me.
It's like a parasite! hahaaa.
But its true that you can eat it on its own, nice :)
I still prefer wholemeal :)

Haih,
I'll give it to you Gardeynia.

"Gardenynia, so good you can eat it on its own.."
Damnit, there I go again! -_-"

SIGN MY PETITION PEOPLE!!!! :D

*Name has been changed because I'm scared I'll get sued :D

6 comments:

  1. DAHIYAH AISYAH BT RUSLAN AFFENDY !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. NUR KHAIRANI MOHAMMAD HARIRI !!!

    i think i prefer the maly version of the song..

    "sungguh enak dimakan begitu saja .. "

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. i like the jazzy version
    "gaardeeyniaa, sungguuh enaak dimaaakan beegituu sajaaaa.."

    haha

    ReplyDelete