Thursday, March 19, 2009

In need of Ro-Coco

Chocolate, oh chocolate,
How I will miss you,
Ah, but it's all for the better,
That you will be gone.
Gone from my sight,
Hydrochloric acid will not irritate the lining of my stomach when I lay eyes on you,
I will not salivate upon hearing your name,
You will never again bask in the ambiance of my duodenum or jujenum,
Nor will you pass through my bowels as poop anymore.

HAHAHAHA. Okay okay I'll stop right there.
I'm giving up chocolate. Just thought I'd tell you :)

And oh, if you would like to learn more about bowels, and stool, please visit:

http://www.familydoctor.co.uk/htdocs/BOWELS/BOWELS_specimen.html.

Very informative, it even has a stool chart to tell you "What kind of poo, is best to be excreted, by you!"

Gracias, Aufwiedersehn

2 comments:

  1. hahaha will try out soon.
    sounds cool!
    bowels huh?
    recommend it to MR BOWELS

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA, yeah man :D
    Kunyit intolerant

    ReplyDelete