Sunday, March 15, 2009

Take My Picture - Filter

1. Put your iTunes on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer;
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag some friends who might enjoy doing the questions as well as the person you got the note from.

1. What is your theme song?
This I Promise You -N'Sync.. hahaa. Mine and Ayesha's Theme Song

2.What do your friends think of you?
Pop- N'Sync :)

3. What do you think about very often?
Rock The Boat :O

4. What is 2 + 2?
If I Ain't Got You- Alicia Keys.. haha it rhymes, Whats 2+2? If I Ain't Got You :P

5. What do you think of your best friends?
Harlems Nocturne- Alicia Keys :)

6. What do you think of the person you like?
Another Way To Die -Alicia Keys and Jack White... umm, being with me would not mean you're going to die another way...

7. What is your life story?
Daddy- Beyonce.. auuw :)

8. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Who Is He - Bill Withers. haha..

9. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Outta My System - Bow Wow and T-Pain.. hahaaaa, my love has come out of my system :P

10. What do your parents think of you?
Talk About Our Love - Brandy and Kanye West

11. What will you dance to at your wedding?
L'amoureuse -Carla Bruni, nice song :)

12. What will they play at your funeral?
Superhuman -Chris Brown and Keri Hilson :P

14. What is your biggest secret?
Let The Drummer Kick - Citizen Hope.. ?haha

15. What do you think of your friends?
In My Place - Coldplay :) all me friends are in my place, in my heart! haha :P

16. What’s the worst thing that could happen?
Fix You -Coldplay. hmm.

17. How will you die?
Like A Star -Corinne Bailey Rae... YEAY! I'll die a star! :D

18. What is the one thing you regret?
Trouble Sleeping- Corinne Bailey Rae.. hahaaa. yes, not getting enough sleep!

Okay, so the next few song are by corinne bailey rae so it would be boring if I used them as answers so I'mma skip ok? :)

19. What makes you laugh?
Dawn -Dario Marianelli.. haha nooo.

20. What makes you cry?
The World Is Not Enough- Garbage.. haha i guess i would cry if the world wasn't enough. :P

21. Will you ever get married?
Seven Days - Craig David.. HAHA, no i will not get married in seven days lol.

22. What scares you the most?
Emotion - Destiny's Child.. hihi

23. Does anyone like you?
La Vie En Rose- Edith Piaf ..

24. If you could go back in time would you change?
Summertime - Leona Lewis.. hehe

25. What hurts right now?
Tears In Heaven - Eric Clapton... :(

26. What will you post this as?
Take My Picture - Filter, gosh I LOVE this song very much :)

I am not getting married in 7 days people! :P

No comments:

Post a Comment